Board of County Commissioners
Agendas & Proceedings
- Rather than look at individual agenda or proceedings, you can use the Search Tool to search through this entire web site, including all agenda and proceedings from 1999 to present.
- Each agenda and proceeding covers a one week period beginning on Mondays.
- Agenda's are published prior to the previous Thursday at 3:00 PM.
- Amendments to the agenda are distinguished by using a bold and italicized font, and the amendment date is noted at the end.
- Proceedings for a week are typically approved by the BOCC the following week (usually Monday), then are published as soon as possible.
- Upon publication, agenda and proceedings are immediately available on this web page.
For questions regarding the content in the agenda's and proceedings, contact the BOCC. For technical problems contact webmaster.
Subscribe or unsubscribe to the BOCC agenda and proceedings e-mail notification service.
- 67-2340: Formation of public policy at open meetings
- 67-2341: Open public meetings - Definitions
- 67-2342: Governing bodies - Requirement for open public meetings
- 67-2343: Notice of meetings
- 67-2344: Written minutes of meetings
- 67-2345: Executive sessions - When authorized
- 67-2346: Open legislative meetings required
- 67-2347: Violations
Look at the complete list of Idaho Statutes.
Board of County Commissioners Home Page