Solid Waste Department
Moscow Recycling Center
401 North Jackson Street in Moscow
Hours: Tue - Sat 9:30am - 5:30pm
Phone number: 208 882-0590Webpage: www.moscowrecycling.com
Latah County solid waste fees include services offered at Moscow Recycling Center. Most items may be dropped off 24 hours/7days a week.
Accepted 24 hours/7days a week:
- Aluminum, tin & steel cans; clean aluminum foil/baking trays; newspaper; magazines; books & phone books; mixed waste paper; car batteries; glass; corrugated cardboard; and plastics.
- Yard Waste: Includes grass, leaves, and branches 4´ length, but under 6" diameter No commercial haulers.
- Oil: In containers no larger than 5-gallons. Residential use only. No antifreeze.
Accepted during operating hours only:
- TV; Cell phones (no bag/home phones); e-waste; rechargeable batteries; print cartridges (not remanufactured); shredded paper (in tied off plastic bags–no diamond crosscut); sheet aluminum; radiators; copper tubing; brass (yellow & red) and bicycles.
Recycling "Buy Back" Commodities:
- Aluminum cans, non-ferrous metals and (in minimum amounts of 200 pounds).
- cardboard, newspaper and white ledger paper. Funds are based on the market.
- Shredding services are provided for a fee, please call.
Please call to schedule a tour of the Moscow Recycling Center or for a presentation.
For more detailed information please see the Moscow Recycling webpage at www.moscowrecycling.com
Solid Waste Home Page